Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Morning Workout


I managed to snap some photos of my workout this morning, but it wasn't until after I got home that I realized they weren't very good photos! Regardless, my workout was pretty killer! I began Kayla's BBG week 5 today, and I am excited about it! The guide has stepped up its game this week and I am looking forward to proving to myself that I can do it. Today called for legs and cardio. After all the lunges, burpees, and sumo squats, I did a few sets of (heavy) squats on the rack. Needless to say, my legs and booty got a damn good workout this morning. After this 45 minute workout I did a 30 minute LISS session on the treadmill. While doing LISS, I listen to an interesting podcast, that keeps my attention and makes my mind forget what I am making my body do! ;) While Mondays are typically one of the worst days of the week because we are all missing the weekend, I tend to like them because it is a new week and a new chance to become your best self! Happy Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment