Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Skinny Oreo Milkshake

Apparently I had quite the sweet tooth yesterday. I made some of my favorite whole wheat  protein blueberry muffins in the afternoon, and my dessert later that evening was this yummy Oreo milkshake! I was out of milk yesterday because I'm going to be out of town for a few days, but I was desperate to make this so I ran to the gas station to pick up a quart! I stumbled across this milkshake recipe on Pinterest a few days ago. This milkshake is so easy and not bad for you! All it takes is 4 ingredients and a blender.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup of skim milk
2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup of cool whip
3 (or 4!) reduced fat Oreos

Now I've got to be honest with you, I did not use reduced fat Oreos. There were already some regular ones in the pantry so I vouched for those. However, I'm sure the reduced fat would be just as great, and I WILL use them next time! ;)

So throw your milk and peeled frozen bananas into the blender and let it run for about 4 minutes until it creates a thick and creamy mixture. Then, throw in your Oreos and cool whip and let it run for about another minute. And Voila! You've got a delicious skinny treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment