Thursday, April 16, 2015

Chocolate Banana & Almond Smoothie


I'll be honest, I totally surprised myself with this one! After my HIIT workout this afternoon, I was craving something cold and refreshing, as it is so nice and warm outside!  I didn't feel like my typical fruit smoothie, and I just bought some chocolate protein powder earlier this week that I wanted to try. The results was this wonderful healthy smoothie that tastes just like a chocolate milkshake.
Here are the ingredients:
*2 cups ice
*a handful of almonds
*5 Ounces of yogurt
* 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almondmilk
*1 ride banana
This recipe yields about two servings. 
Throw it all in a blender and have at it! This is my new favorite go to dessert because it is sweet enough to take care of my sweet tooth but also guilt-free. Give it a go and let me know how it turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment