Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Bike Ride!


Today was a beautiful day in Boise! Yes folks, 60 degrees and a little sunshine is considered a gorgeous day. I'm not complaining! My cousin is in town from San Diego and had never been on the greenbelt, so we decided to go! Idaho is so pretty and I am reminded of that every time I step outside. Behind me is a view of the Boise river! We biked for about 2 miles, and then decided to grab some lunch.


There was a Wendy's nearby, so we stopped in. I know you're thinking, "What! Fast food after some healthy exercising?!" but there can be healthy alternatives everywhere! Earlier this week I heard about their apple pecan salad, and had to try it. It was SO delicious! Yummy chicken, cranberries, pecans, bleu cheese crumbles topped with a pomegranate vinegarette. I have to admit though, that I did splurge and get a chocolate frosty. I had to!


No comments:

Post a Comment