Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello!

Zack & I on 2/14/14!
 Well here is my first post! I'll start out by saying I am pretty excited to start this blog. Honestly, I feel like I'm the only one who will ever see this, mainly because I have never blogged before and don't really know what I'm doing... So here goes nothing! I'll start by saying I'm twenty years old, living in Boise, Idaho. Idaho is a beautiful state and while I was born in California, I have to say that Idaho is definitely my home. I have a boyfriend who doubles as my best friend (score!) named Zack. I was going to school, but I am taking this semester (or year...;) off. I have a wonderful family whom I love more than anything. I have a fondness of mornings, coffee, crafting, shopping, a good workout, and the outdoors. I've recently moved out on my own and have discovered that I like to bake! I'm no expert, and I'm definitely still learning. I have created this blog mainly for myself. Okay like totally for myself. I figured it would be a good outlet for me to journal and process all of my thoughts and ideas. And trust me, there are quite a few of them! Okay let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment